Friday, August 29, 2008

Aidan is 8 months




Today Aidan turns 8 months old and we can officially say he is crawling! We were all in the kitchen and he was in the living room and next thing we know he had crawled into the kitchen! He is already crawling after our poor cat! Stormy is in for double trouble! I can hardly believe its been eight months since we welcomed this precious baby boy into our family! He is such a joy to have around! He just loves watching Ethan's every move! We love you bunches Aidan!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I can't believe he is crawling!!! He is so cute...love his smile...he is the best baby ever!! I need to see ya'll!! I need my Aidan and Ethan fill(you too)...miss you all!!

At the mall the other day Zach wanted to buy Ethan the pirates of the carib. pirate hat and wig at the disney store...he said "Ethan NEEDED it Mommy"!!!!!