Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Art Project







Today I asked Ethan if he wanted to do a Thanksgiving art Project, he said "Sure Mommy"! So I asked him to trace his own hand and he did! I of course traced Aidan's pudgey hand, I could only get him to sit still to do one hand so he has one turkey! Ethan traced his hand four times and did a great job, Joey showed him how to add feet, a beek ,eyes etc. and he made 3 more on his own! When I asked him what he is Thankful for he said "Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, Papa Pete and Aunt Sandy"! I said what about Aidan, he said ok him too! Aidan was being all of what a 10 month old would, he was crushing up the paper, eating the crayons, pulling on Ethan and my hair so I could understand why he left him out! After we were done, I wrote Aidan's name on his and asked Ethan if he wanted me to write his name on his, he said," I can do it". I honestly have only showed him a few times how to write his name and well he did it! He did a great job, He needs a little help with the A in ETHAN, but I was presently surprised!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I am SUPER proud of Ethan...WOW!!

Sandy said...

Everytime I look at your page...I have to giggle about this post and our conversation...SHHHH don't tell a soul.....