Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Sweet Aidan!!





Here are a few pics. from today. He liked sitting on the bike. Papa bought that bike for Ethan's first birthday and we still use it to this day and it looks like Aidan will love to ride on it also. So far, Aidan can say Mama, Dada and Babababa! He still doesn't have any teeth, but you wouldn't know it, because he loves to eat pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, bananas and puffs! He is getting so big! I wish I could just keep him at this age for a loooong time! He really is a joy to be around and we are so lucky to have him in our family!! We love you Aidan! Thanks for all the joy you bring to us!!

2 comments:

Papa said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!
Well, it is Christmas for me!! My present from Santa this year is that "my boys", Ethan and Aidan are moving back "home" to Florida!! They are also bringing their mommy and daddy along!!!!
I am ecstatic over the wonderful news!!
WELCOME HOME!!

Sandy said...

OMG...I love that little boy!!! He is too freaking cute!!!! I am so happy for your new move...Dad is so lucky to have you moving back "HOME"!!! We will miss having you all closer to us!! But will look forward to visiting you in Florida!!! I LOVE Aidan in his Pirate shirt!!!! We have more clothes for him...from cousin Zach!!!! Tell Dad to come and get them!!!! Sandy